Wonton hoooooooo!

March 22nd, 2007

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/flimshaw/thatburningsmell.com/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

Dear Ben,

I slept fast last night, I remember that, and I was totally thinking about stars because of my new belt buckle (see attached photo). As you know, I sleep with my laptop right next to me, and it’s playing that MST3K “Giant Spider Invasion” about 90% of the time (the other 10% it’s playing something created by Tim and Eric). But anyways, I woke up this morning, and there was a text document open named “ideas” and here are its unexpurgated contents:

star blanket

star picture

box with weather lights, clouds, stars.

It’s a semi-busy day here, so I can’t write you at length the way I really want to. However, I’m attaching a photo of my new belt buckle, which I found a belt for at long last last night. I had to go to Retrospect, which is like the hipsteriest, most over priced thrift store on planet earth. But the only one that had vintage belts that would take belt buckles, which I guess is pretty hipster. I am what I am.

So. How about… you know… the guy. I’m waiting for my boss to get out of a meeting with my other boss so we can update our website for the spring. I’m thinking pastels.

—- hours later ——

Wonton hoooooooo!

-C

Archives